Sunday, February 6, 2011

SUPER BOWL SUNDAE

The super bowl is on and I just ate some ice cream so I spelled it Sundae instead of Sunday.  HAHA.  I crack myself up.  I am not watching the game.  I tried to watch the halftime show but it was boring.  I keep missing the commercials.  I saw the YouTube video of the National Anthem getting messed up.  I guess I'll go back to the Law and Order marathon.

I am praying for no snow tonight so she can go to school tomorrow.  Being cooped up in this house for 23 days has worn on me.  Getting out today was good.  Went grocery shopping but shelves were pretty bare.  Stocked up on meat (just in case we get snowed in again).  Lucked out and got the last dozen eggs in town I think.  (Technically only 10, there was one missing from the carton and one was cracked but hey, I had been to 5 stores and hadnt found any and this was the last carton on the shelf).

I bought the wrong size Goodnights and that upset me.  Now I have the jumbo pack of the wrong size.  I bought some small Depends to wear over the Goodnights so I guess I will tear the goodnight into some kind of pad and place in the Depend.  I cant think of anyone who could use them.  Her dad was supposed to buy her some Goodnights today but he disappeared.

Well, I'm off to lay down and watch TV.  Audrianna woke up at 4 a.m. today and went to sleep at 6 p.m. so I am sure I am in for another early rising.  I would love to go to a hotel for 24 hours and sleep straight through.  Oops I just remembered I forgot to feed and water the dogs.  Dang, my memory is awful.

I am rambling and I know it is boring, so goodnight everyone.  I hope your team wins.


Janis

1 comment:

  1. We have the same issue with the early morning wake-ups (although it is MUCH better when Daddy is traveling!) Someone recently posted on FB how they bought their child an alarm clock and set it to music. First day, they set it to go off at 4 a.m. Once the music is playing, you can get up. Every couple of days, they made it go off 15 minutes later until they reached what worked for them. I just love this idea and plan on trying it soon (after I buy said alarm clock!) Have you tried anything like this?

    ReplyDelete