Thursday, February 24, 2011

My Review of Tall plus Fleece 2-pc pantset by All American Comfort®

Originally submitted at OneStopPlus

A soft, comfy easy fit with the most colors you’ll find anywhere, in tall plus sizes.

  • Crewneck
  • Tunic length 32"
  • Rib trim
  • Elastic-waist, straigh leg pants
  • Pants are 32" inseam
  • Washable cotton/polyester knit, USA and imported

Soft as a cloud

By JanisWillNot from Lawton, OK on 2/24/2011

 

4out of 5

Fit: Feels too big

Pros: Comfortable, Stylish

Best Uses: Cold Weather

Describe Yourself: Beginner

Was this a gift?: No

I thought it would run small to size but it was actually right on. I ordered a 4X and I could have done with a 2X probably in the pants. The top is great, and it is so soft and extra long which I love.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment