Saturday, November 13, 2010

Day 2

I promise to come up with better titles.  I am not even sure how to get back to my blog.  I had to go to my facebook page and click on the link there.  I am sure I will figure this out sooner or later.  This is Saturday, so I have my hands full with Audrianna so not much time for blogging.  She demands a lot of attention and I have promised myself and her that I will not spend too much time on the computer when she is home.  I feel like I have been a little too involved with facebook and bargain shopping. I start out weeding through my e-mails and then I end up in cyberspace, shopping, playing scrabble on facebook, etc.  Each email leads me somewhere else.  I'm signing off now to be the mom.  More on Monday.  I hope she won't want to stay home.  Funny thing though, I thought yesterday was Monday and I called to schedule a ride for Audrianna's appointment on Tuesday.  The dispatcher said "Ma'am, we are not open tomorrow".  I asked him what holiday it was.  He said Saturday.  I was so embarrassed.

1 comment:

  1. Too funny, I have done that as well... Forgetting the days of the week, just keep ourselves too darned busy! lol Love your blogs!

    ReplyDelete